health-i18n

Issues with ICD-10 coding and translation and missing modules

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Issues with ICD-10 coding and translation and missing modules
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 16:31:18 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Luis,

While going through the French translation of the ICD-10 coding and translation.

1. The translation processed on the pootle server doesn't fully match the one currently available on the weblate server.
For exemple on the weblate server: the ICD-10 code for X341: Residential institution
     on pootle: X341: Victim of tsunami

2. the same label may match various ICD-10 codes. For exemple:
Residential institution  match to : X341, Y321, Y031, X931, Y081, etc.

The new ICD-10 codes for COVID-19 are still missing.

As a result The health_icd10 module was fully translated on the pootle server. Now we have more than 1500 untranslated strings.

My guess is that we have different version of ICD-10.
I haven't checked the German translation. I stopped the translation until we clarify this issue.

A few modules are still not available for translation on the weblate server:
health_federation, health_contact_tracing, health_services_lab
to name a few

Kind regards,

Armand

p.s.