[Health] [GNU HEALTH ] Monitoring patient status over time

From: Iwan de Rooij
Subject: [Health] [GNU HEALTH ] Monitoring patient status over time
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 12:14:19 -0300

Hello all,

Question.

The data you fill in when creating a patient > General info /socioeconomics /Medication /Diseases /Surgeries /Lifestyle  /Genetics /Diet and Exersice / Addictions/  Sexuality Saftey

Can it be retrieved from the date is has been put in to the system, as to create reports of a patientient’s state in 2015 and also in 2016 ? Like the patient evaluations?

Or should it be added to an evaluations report to be able to do that?

Other Question

Will it be possible for a Phyton programmer to add this patient data and other fields to the patient evaluation report? Or will it disturb too many configurations?

The thing is we need to monitor our patients to be able to view their progress, as we specialize in Non-communicable disease risk assessment and control through innovative and medical solutions and education.

Some answers would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Iwan de Rooij

ICT Officer

T: +597 431216 / M: +597 7230966