Re: [Health] Entering medical stocks

From: Chris R. Kasangaki
Subject: Re: [Health] Entering medical stocks
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 09:05:01 +0300

Thank you very much Jose Eugenio,

I am trying it out now.
--
Chris R. Kasangaki
-----------------
Team Leader
Community Open Software Solutions Network
P.O. Box 23545
Kampala, Uganda.

Mobile: +256772648222, +256705648222,
        +256794648222, +256752648222
Fax, Voice, Int.: +447092178997
(Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail): chriskasangaki
skype: kris-kay

On Sat, 2015-07-25 at 10:05 +0800, Jose Eugenio Quesada wrote:
Hi Chris,

The WHO medicament list is read-only because the data was loaded as part of the WHO medicament module, and by default is a read-only record.

The way I got around this is to create a duplicate product for the record that I want to edit, and then edit the duplicate product.

I have attached a PDF file that shows screen shots of the steps needed to do this.

Let me know if this addresses your issue below.

Regards,

Joe Gene Quesada
Philippines