RE: [Heartlogic-dev] rumination prototype

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: RE: [Heartlogic-dev] rumination prototype
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 15:40:34 -0500 (CDT)

...one more thing.  it did not seem to remember my login, ohl1.

also, after my first visit, i could not revist the website and try to
redo the ratings.  it said something like "there are no more ananymous
studies."

i even had a friend, stephanie, create a username, pasword.  she loged
in but still could not fill out the basic "vienna is wet." type
items...how about while we are in alpha test mode we allow people who
revisit the site to submit as many ratings as they please.  this seems
like the best way to try lotsa stuff get in depth feedback from me and
also some friends as i sit over their shoulder and watch them.  yes no
maybe?

we also played around with the submit story thing (url
http://ohl.nirmalvihar.info/?leaf=submit_story;session_id=27).  not at
all clear what should go in the "Name" boxes under Topics...

I tried to submit a story "jack and jill went up a hill to fetch a
pale of water.  jack fell down and broke his crown and jill came
tumbling after."  it is unclear what to put into the name type-in
boxes under Topics.  And it is not entirely clear how that story maps
onto "introduction", "goal formation and expression" and "goal
matching and evaluation."  you can see my best guess.

also unclear what "choose file" is for.

whatever, maybe you did not intend for me to semi-seriosly puruse
this.

ciao,

bill