[Heartlogic-dev] music and emotion

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] music and emotion
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:07:58 -0500 (CDT)

Jim, thanks for the email!

hey ohl-ians,

yes we are focusing on the rumination thing.  BUT at the risk of
another distraction, this just came over the wire and i figured i'd
feed it to your subconsious to work over.

maybe we could validitate the ontology suggested by the below terms by
playing a bit of music and asking participants to confirm or denny a given
descriptor as applying to a little soundtrack snippet.

this would still use pretty much the same basic paradigm as the rumination study.

Bill