[Heartlogic-dev] controversy -- hold on to your hats

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] controversy -- hold on to your hats
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:15:53 -0500 (CDT)

hi,

i just had a very interesting conversation with a person from cycorp.
i can tell that our survey is going to raise some hackles with people
from cycorp.  if one is every the object of evaluation, one gets in a
tizzy it seems.

before the talk i give on thursday to the open cyc austin group
(comprised significantly of cyclists), i was planning on asking a
bunch of cyclists to fill out the baby pilot survey.

yes yes, i will ad plenty of the obvious caveats -- e.g. this is a
very small sample, yes this is a baby baby pilot.  please help us
debug our survey.

time to pull some miracles -- i.e. create my talk out of nothing
and make the survey happen asap.

joshua after eat my spaghetti i hope to work on emailing you the
other items -- i.e. from my dissertation.  and i might
spruce up some of the cyc assertions.

bill