[Heartlogic-dev] login bypass

From: Joshua N Pritikin
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] login bypass
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:42:46 +0530

I have make some changes so that the OpRBP study can be completed
without creating a login account via the pilot.n.i url.

These changes are not as well tested as I would like.  Whatever.

Since I believe we do want to encourage registration, I added
the Login link at the top of the page.  I don't really see
this as a significant confound because we don't even know the
identity of the person(s) who is/are doing the ratings.  All
we know is that a sequence of ratings are associated with
a particular cookie.