include files in bison parser

From: Vitaliy Ziskin
Subject: include files in bison parser
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 16:55:04 -0400

I wrote a language parser that parse a sequece of statments.  My question is
whether I can write a function that allows a user to use include files in this
program.  For this, I suppose the bison needs to switch to the include file as
a yyin and then when it is done come back to the old yyin.  I tried some way of
doing it but failed misserably.  I'm using flex to read tokens and bison to
parse them.  If this is not the right place to ask this question, can you
direct me to the right on.  I appreciate all of your help.

                                            Cheers, Vitaliy

Vitaliy Ziskin                                Tel: (617)253-9209
MIT 26-547                          http://www.lns.mit.edu/people/vziskin/
77 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, Ma
02139
        "For long you live and high you fly
         And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
         And all you touch and all you see
         Is all your life will ever be"--Pink Floyd