Re: Token limit in Bison++

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Token limit in Bison++
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:50:40 +0200

At 13:44 +0530 2003/07/21, <address@hidden> wrote:
>   I searched for the skeleton file (to replace that comes with bison++)
>but didn't found one which can be used.

You can't use current Bison skeleton files with Bison++, as they must be
postprocessed using the macro program M4. I don't know about Bison++ at
all: I think somebody said that it is an old program, not supported
anymore. You will have to switch to a later version of Bison instead. This
is the Help Bison list, not a Bison+++ list.

The Bison C++ skeleton file I wrote is in the Bison Patches list. Go to
http://gnu.org, and look into the archive of this list. But you can't use
it with anything but later version of Bison, plus some tweaks, described in
that list.

> Can you tell what exactly is
>the problem( Unable to increasing token) and what variable need to be
>changed. By going through the bison.cc,bison.h, I couldn't figure out
>what needs to be changed in that file, or do I have to write another
>one based on Bison.

I do not know so much about current Bison internals, but I think that Akim
removed those Bison token limitations.

>I am stucked with this problem. Hope to get reply early.

Exactly what is your problem?

  Hans Aberg