Re: Token limit in Bison++

From: pkthakur
Subject: Re: Token limit in Bison++
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:43:24 +0200

Hi hans,
   I searched for the skeleton file (to replace that comes with bison++)
but didn't found one which can be used. Can you tell what exactly is
the problem( Unable to increasing token) and what variable need to be
changed. By going through the bison.cc,bison.h, I couldn't figure out
what needs to be changed in that file, or do I have to write another
one based on Bison.

I am stucked with this problem. Hope to get reply early.

regards,
praveen

 --- Hans Aberg <address@hidden> wrote: > At 15:42 +0530 2003/07/18,
<address@hidden>