Re: how to work with Bison locations?

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: how to work with Bison locations?
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 23:34:00 +0200

Please keep the cc to the Help Bison list, so others can follow.

You have to set it somehow, not just add %locations - Bison cannot know what values you want to have, as it just reads a stream of tokens. Bison had broken locations in the past, and and now Akim (I think) has made some new stuff. But he not reply immediately.

  Hans