help-cgicc

Re: [help-cgicc] How to install glibc-2.4 correctly

From: U SAMANTA
Subject: Re: [help-cgicc] How to install glibc-2.4 correctly
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 10:26:08 -0500

Thanks Matt for the help.  The computer that I am using is an SGI workstation
with IRIX OS 6.5.  I realized I needed to download a C++ compiler when it did
not understand cc for running a C++ program.  There are two possibilities for
me to do then from your help, wait for the linux distribution to support
glibc-2.4 (BTW when is that coming out) and second to not use glibc-2.4 but the
one less newer version.  Would that be correct?