help-debbugs

Re: Message lost?

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Message lost?
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 13:44:23 -0400

> From: Andrey Paramonov <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Cc: Andrey Paramonov <address@hidden>
> Subject: 23.2; inferior-python-mode: completion does not work
>
> sent today *wasn't* delivered to address@hidden It *was*
> delivered to address@hidden though. The same message sent from
> gmail *was* successfully delivered to address@hidden Could you
> please debug and fix the problem?

I checked the logs on debbugs.gnu.org, and that message was never
received (unless it is very delayed for some reason). It was not
rejected by SpamAssassin or Mailman moderation, it simply never
arrived. So I am afraid I cannot help. Possibly it was filtered
somewhere before it even had a chance to get to debbugs.gnu.org.