help-debbugs

Status of this email message?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Status of this email message?
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 17:11:35 -0600

Eerlier today I found a bug-gnu-emacs message false postive in the
listhelper caughtspam and tried to vivify it.  I removed the headers
showing it as spam, trained the local engine that it was not spam,
then bounced the result back to the bug-gnu-emacs mailing list.  This
is the normal practice for the regular Mailman mailing lists.  But it
isn't working with debbugs for some reason.

Logs on havoc show that outbound it was delivered to eggs.  Looking on
debbugs I find that it was delivered there both times.

First time through when it was auto-discarded as a false postive.
  Jun 16 11:39:32 debbugs spamd[12352]: spamd: checking message
<m0mu53vx41.fsf@slab.space> for nobody:65534

Second time through after I re-sent the message from havoc.proulx.com.
  Jun 16 14:54:43 debbugs spamd[12352]: spamd: checking message
<m0mu53vx41.fsf@slab.space> aka
<20200616185438.6fyf3fu5sy66ncel@havoc.proulx.com> for nobody:65534

But I can't find the message as having been delivered anywhere.  I
would expect to see it show up here.

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2020-06/index.html

I am at a loss to debug this further.  I would normally re-send the
message again.  But I also don't want to create multiple copies of
this message by mistake either.  Help?

Bob