Re: flex question

From: Atsushi Kasuya
Subject: Re: flex question
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:39:30 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, it failed as well on the Solaris flex 2.5.4.
I had few lines that touches yyleng. I don't call yyless().
So I removed the code that touches yyleng, but still failed the same way.

I'm constructing a simplified version of the code (this is a linker that
reads intermediate files), and will ask futher help.

Thanks,
Atsushi

----- Begin Included Message -----