HELP

From: Maurizio Scotta
Subject: HELP
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 12:02:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I have a problem using a recursive flex. I call a lex (xxlex) to parse a file  (test.txt) . I wrote some code in test.l   to parse the file.  When i am in the middle of test.txt I would like open another file (test1.txt) and parsing it with the same lex.

So ... i would like use the same parser (test.l)  to parse different files. The problem is that I want to parse the second file without finishing the first.

I need a recursive lex.

- Start parse test.txt

- Find an istruction that tell to open another file (test1.txt)

- Parse the file test1.txt (using the same code used to parse test.txt)

- I arrive at the end of test1.txt

- Return at the same position of test.txt

- I finish to parse test.txt

Thank's a lot.

Maurizio Scotta

Scarica il nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: con webcam, nuove faccine e tante altre novità!