RE: HELP

From: Olivier . ORTIGUES
Subject: RE: HELP
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 12:27:37 +0200

For your stuff, just have a look to the manual of flex chapter "using
multiple input buffers".

It describes the things to do to have the same kind of behaviour of a c
compiler when you use #include directive.

regards,

OLIVIER ORTIGUES.

In reply of :

Hello,
I have a problem using a recursive flex. I call a lex (xxlex) to parse a
file  (test.txt) . I wrote some code in test.l   to parse the file.  When i
am in the middle of test.txt I would like open another file (test1.txt) and
parsing it with the same lex.
So ... i would like use the same parser (test.l)  to parse different files.
The problem is that I want to parse the second file without finishing the
first.
I need a recursive lex.
- Start parse test.txt
- Find an istruction that tell to open another file (test1.txt)
- Parse the file test1.txt (using the same code used to parse test.txt)
- I arrive at the end of test1.txt
- Return at the same position of test.txt
- I finish to parse test.txt
Thank's a lot.
Maurizio Scotta