passing Parameters to yylex( ) from C function

From: balu k
Subject: passing Parameters to yylex( ) from C function
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 07:14:47 +0100 (BST)

Hi,
I am trying to pass some values to lex file from my c function.
This lex file will take these values and put to a yyout file at specified location.
I would like to know the method of passing Parameters to yylex( ) (say, int a and b, for eg ) . I mean steps involved in lex file / c function

Kindly help me and ur help will be most appreciated as i am doing this in time-constraint situation.

Regards,
Balu