Re: passing Parameters to yylex( ) from C function

From: Hans-Bernhard Broeker
Subject: Re: passing Parameters to yylex( ) from C function
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:28:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004, balu k wrote:

> Hi,
> I am trying to pass some values to lex file from my c function.

The only reliable way of doing that I'm aware of is through global
variables.  I.e. define variables in the C part of your .l file, and
'extern' declarations of them in a .h file to go with it (the same one you
also declare yylex() itself in, to the rest of your project).

--
Hans-Bernhard Broeker (address@hidden)