help-gengetopt

Re: [help-gengetopt] gengetopt and gmake

From: Kevin Musker
Subject: Re: [help-gengetopt] gengetopt and gmake
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 11:58:52 +0100

Probably better belongs on a gmake list... but...

This isn't possible with an implicit rule though is it?

For example:

%.h %.c: %.ggo
     gengetopt ...

On 10:47, Kevin Musker wrote:
> I'm trying to integrate gengetopt into some GNUmakefiles we have.
>
> The problem I've come up against is that there is no way to specify
that
> gengetopt is to only generate
> either the .h or the .c.

Why would you want to do that? You may specify multiple targets, like in
the following:

foo.cmdline.h foo.cmdline.c: foo.ggo
           gengetopt ...

Have fun
Andre
--
The only person who always got his work done by Friday was Robinson
Crusoe