Re: [Help-glpk] Help: Run GLPK with MS Visual C++

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Help: Run GLPK with MS Visual C++
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 01:14:19 +0400

>Could anyone please tell me how, step by step, to
>compile library of GLPK to be used with MS Visual C++
>6.0?

Ricardo sent you a makefile, but it is to some old version of glpk.
You can use the bat (see below), which allows you making the library
glpk.lib and the solver executable glpsol.exe using msvc++ 6.0 for
*any* version of glpk. Just copy this bat into the glpk directory
(after unzipping and untaring) and run it right there. (Of course, you
should properly set all environment variables for msvc before.)

rem /* msvc60.bat */
rem /* this bat makes glpk.lib and glpsol.exe using msvc++ 6.0 */
rem /* copy this bat into the glpk directory and run it there */
del glpk.lib
del glpsol.exe
deltree /y temp
md temp