[Help-glpk] Re: re-entrant test version of GLPK

From: Joonas Timo Taavetti Kekoni
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: re-entrant test version of GLPK
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 13:40:09 +0300 (EEST)

> the package. Other, platform-dependent versions of this routine are to
> be placed in the sysdep directory.

Sounds reasonable. Whereas i think cpp does its job too...

> Currently there are only three modules in glpk 4.1 which still use the
> static memory to store data:
>
> glpipm.c    implementation of the interior-point method;
> glplpx6b.c  LPX interface to glpipm;
> glpmps.c    MPS file reader.
>
> I will replace glpmps by a reentrant version. As to glpipm, there should
> be a new implementation of the interior-point, so right now there is no
> sense to make it reenterable.

Hmm nice to hear. BTW i have done it allready as you can see from the
patch.

> Thus, only the module glplib1.c needs to be implemented for various
> platforms.

Hopefully my code will be usable...
Or I 'll get the project moving to that
direction even it ends not to be used.

Anyway we are doing a university project, that require
re-entrant LP-solver, and GLPK is more or less the only
reasonable free thing available.
(yes there is also lp_sovle 2.0 for java)...