[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Help-glpk] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Math::GLPK - the Perl wrapper module for the
[Help-glpk] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Math::GLPK - the Perl wrapper module for the GNU Linear Programming Kit
Thu, 19 May 2005 19:34:19 +0200
Dear GLPK users,
I am glad to announce version 0.05 of Math::GLPK, the Perl wrapper module for
GLPK to solve linear programs with much less pain.
See the project page at
Version 0.05 is a bugfix release. See the details below:
- Math::GLPK received a number of bugfixes (mat_col/mat_row should basically
work now as expected) and a huge mass of optimization. With some symbol
table hack, it should be a hundred time faster than before, when the
GLPK API is exercised heavily (benchmarks are more than welcome).
- problems with symbol export/import should now be caught at compile time.
- the module fell through some documentation cleanups as well.
- the default version is now GLPK 4.8 (in line with Debian testing)
Math::GLPK was extensively tested on various platforms (ia32, amd64 and
powerpc) under Debian GNU/Linux and Ubuntu Hoary. As always, testers, porters
and contributors are highly acknowledged.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [Help-glpk] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Math::GLPK - the Perl wrapper module for the GNU Linear Programming Kit,