Re: [Help-glpk] How do I see if glpk is installed correctly?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] How do I see if glpk is installed correctly?
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 17:20:45 GMT

Thank you for your patience with a newbie.

When I do sh configure, I get a ton of messages back...some of which
might be of concern are:

checking whether we are cross-compiling... no

checking command to parse /cygdrive/c/djgpp/bin/nm -B output from gcc
object... failed

checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no

checking whether the gcc linker (c:/djgpp/bin/ld.exe) supports shared
libraries... no

checking how to hardcode library paths into programs....unsupported

checking if libtool supports shared libraries... no

checking whether to build shared libraries... no

checking gmp.h usability... no
checking gmp.h presence...  no

WARNING: GNU MP not installed

Then when I run make it gives much shorter output than it did the
first time around.

One thing it does say is:

couldn't make stderr distinct from stdout

Joe McC.

Save hundreds of dollars a year with Juno Internet access.
Plans start as low as $9.95 a month. Visit Juno today!
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?u=http://ads.addynamix.com/click/2-2130421-170