Re: [Help-glpk] producing PDF documentation

From: Andrzej Mazurkiewicz
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] producing PDF documentation
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 13:25:53 +0100

Thursday 06 of November 2008 13:09:02 Nigel Galloway napisaƂ(a):
> Or join the 21st. century and use XPS. This is the native print form
> (replacing Enhanced Metafile Format ) for Windows Vista (and XP with the
> service update). XPS is produced simply by selecting the virtual printer on
> the print form. It is a zipped archive of pages with formatting information
> in XML, so can be read, searched and information extracted using any
> enabled web browser (i.e. Internet Explorer), or XML editor/viewer. New
> printers should print it without assistance from the PC.

Hello everybody.

1. PDF is the industrial standard. As long as it works. It is OK. You do not
throw away metric bolts only because it is an old standard.

2. Pseudomodernity is good in sellinq and marketing business,. In most cases
only there.

3. Not everybody uses MS Windows.

4. Not everybody uses new printers and wants to change his/her printer because
Bill Gates wants him/her to do it.

5. I do not know whether you you are paid by Microsoft or not, but it seems
like that.

Regards
Andrzej Mazurkiewicz