Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK with C#

From: xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK with C#
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:16:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Steve,

looking at file src/glpapi.c of the GLPK source code you will find that
glp_load_matrix() will
call xerror() in an error condition. This will lead the calling application
to be aborted!

This design problem has already been addressed in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2008-03/msg00065.html
but has not been resolved yet.

If your application is a console application you should receive an error
text in the console.

Best regards

Xypron