[Help-glpk] GLPK with C#

From: Stephen Hill
Subject: [Help-glpk] GLPK with C#
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:10:35 +0400

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am trying to implement a solution using GLPK with C#. I
have used Nilgel Galloways example as a starting point, however the program
always returns an error when it tries to use the glp_load_matrix function.
There is no error code, but it says the  #8220;application has requested the
Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. #8221; I have checked that I have
reproduced the file (t1.cs) correctly.

I was wondering if you had come across this problem before
and if you know a solution. Many thanks in advance.

Steve

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am trying to implement a solution using GLPK with C#. I have used Nilgel Galloways example as a starting point, however the program always returns an error when it tries to use the glp_load_matrix function. There is no error code, but it says the “application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.” I have checked that I have reproduced the file (t1.cs) correctly.