[Help-glpk] Re: I need help in fixing gnuplot.properties for GUSEK

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: [Help-glpk] Re: I need help in fixing gnuplot.properties for GUSEK
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 19:53:13 +0700

Hi Luiz,

I answered this question already. I think you missed reading it.
Please see the copy of my reply.

Yes, Again it is very useful.

Thanks again.

Regards, Noli

~~~~~~~
Hi Luiz,

Thank you very much for fixing gnuplot.properties and sending
scite.properties files.

On 12/22/09, Luiz M. M. Bettoni <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi, Noli.
>
> First a question: are you using Phyton resources added on latest Gusek
> version? It was useful?

Yes, I am using the python in GUSEK and it is very useful. I don't
need to open another IDE to create python script to run the graphs for
the LP and simulation models results outputted in csv.Run the models
in GUSEK and then run my python script for the graphs using python
-matplotlib - plotfile. I also use pymathprog, calling my LP model
(myLP.mod) in python script and getting the dual values results.

> Second, i've made some changes in your file to work here (see attached
> file). You will need to replace SciTEGlobal properties too. You can test
> it and give some feedback to help decide if it can be added to Gusek.

> Note that "wgnuplot" can generate graphics from scite "go" command, but
> doesn't flush any text output, so we need to use "gnuplot" to debug
> files (see compile and go commands under gnuplot.properties). When
> debugging, at every "pause" command you will need focus on the output
> panel and hit "enter" key.

It seems that gnuplot.exe and wgnuplot does work here. We need to use
pgnuplot.exe and wgnuplot_pipes.exe.

The problem, the graph is displaying in lightning speed. How do we
stop the display window from existing? I am still searching the net
for answer.

Find the solution: We need to put this statement below inside the
gnuplot script batch file

pause -1  "Hit return to continue"

pause -1    # Wait until a carriage return is hit
      pause 3     # Wait three seconds
      pause -1  "Hit return to continue"
      pause 10  "Isn't this pretty?  It's a cubic-spline."

http://www.chemie.fu-berlin.de/chemnet/use/info/gnuplot/gnuplot_12.html

> To add another support language to SciTE there was 2 ways:
> 1. Use some lexer as basis and make a language file (likely easy, like I
> did using sql lexer to implement gnuplot). Obviously, you'll restricted
> to use only resources from the base lexer.
> 2. Build your own lexer and language file, rebuilding scite and
> scintilla (your sample file presume a gnuplot lexer). Buid a lexer isn't
> simple like build a ".properties" file, see
> http://www.scintilla.org/Lexer.txt if you need more information.

Thanks for this tip.

Thanks again for your help.