Re: [Help-glpk] Option to set to generate all solutions

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Option to set to generate all solutions
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 20:03:22 +1200 (NZST)

Hi all

Andrew Makhorin wrote:

> I only meant that that was said by Manfred Padberg:
> "The functioning of the whole world can--with a
> sufficient degree of approximation--be modeled as a
> huge mixed-integer linear program."

Now that could explain where my PhD project is headed!

On a slightly more serious note, I also mix in
agent-based modeling, which, in a rather minor way,
acknowledges bounded rationality.

The bounded rationality community would doubtless
take much exception to Padberg's provocative observation.

Robbie
---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : address@hidden
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from Webmail client]