Re: [Help-glpk] Solution Ranking

From: Terry
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Solution Ranking
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 20:39:00 -0500

I guess the answer is no:

That's disappointing. The suggestion is to add a constraint to make the optimal solution infeasible and run it again. I'm afraid that is too inefficient for my application. Imagine it had generated half the search tree and then you have to throw that away and start over. Bummer.

The main GLPK page says I should use this list to request an enhancement. Please consider this a request.

I will look into using Symphony:

Any other suggestions?

Thanks.
Terry