Re: Adding if/then/else statement to GMPL

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: Adding if/then/else statement to GMPL
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 21:56:12 +0300

On Sun, 2020-08-23 at 15:36 +0200, Domingo Alvarez Duarte wrote:
> Hello !
>
> Also I've added the break/continue statements here
> https://github.com/mingodad/GLPK/commit/9d70a37b16bd377722eeb3880fcf86
> bb3b812118
>

> Again any comment/suggestion is welcome !
>
> Cheers !

Please note that GNU MathProg is a *modeling* language; it is not
a general-purpose programming language. If you need to produce a
non-trivial solution report (since all such-like statements are
allowed only on the post-solving stage), it would be more practical
to write the solution to a temporary file and then process it with
a separate program.