Gnatsweb (fwd)

From: Carl-Johan Sveningsson
Subject: Gnatsweb (fwd)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:52:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all.

Damn, I think I'm harassing people...

I really need to get this gnatsweb (2.7) to work with my gnatsd (3.113)...

I only get the error "acces denied", and I can't make much out of that!

Also, the maintainers seem impossible to get in touch with, can anyone
please help me?

Greetings

Carl-Johan Sveningsson

--

"...you look strong enough to pull the ears off a Gundark."

           ICQ# 2357535
         http://come.to/woc/
       http://wlug.westbo.se/