gnatsweb bug (?) with Back button

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: gnatsweb bug (?) with Back button
Date: 10 Feb 2001 15:09:21 -0700

I'm using the gnatsweb installed on sources.redhat.com.
I'm also using Netscape Communicator 4.72.

Here is how to reproduce the bug:

1 Go to the main page for some database on sources
2 Edit a PR
3 When done editing, commit your change
4 At this point you'll be shown a page saying "thanks" (or something
  similar -- I'm writing this from memory, I'm afraid).
5 Now hit the Back button twice.  I expect to be taken back to the
  main page.  However, I see the "thanks" page again instead.
  This is the bug.
6 If I hit reload then the right page appears
  Maybe this is a netscape bug and not a gnatsweb bug?
  It is hard to tell.

It would also be nice if the "thanks" page in step 4 had a button you
could click to go back to the main page.

Tom