Re: gnatsweb patches

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: gnatsweb patches
Date: 10 Feb 2001 15:05:51 -0700

>> Gerald Pfeifer asked me to submit my gnatsweb.pl changes here.

Gerald> Yup, thanks! And sorry for the delay; this merge stuff is not
Gerald> that trivial, unfortunately. :-(

No sweat.

I notice you didn't install the patch to always show the audit trail.
Why not?  I think it makes sense.

Another option would be to find a way to make it so that this can be
configured on a per-site basis.  If the original patch isn't
acceptable, maybe that would be?  I could add it to my to-do list if
it sounds ok (I don't want to write it if it isn't ok).

Tom