[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:26:02 -0700
I have installed GNATS 3.113.1 and gnatsweb in my linux machine. I am facing
certain problems with the functioning of GNATS.
1. Bugs are replicating twice.
2. Bugs are getting stored in gnats-queue and its not getting dispatched
most of the times unless i explicitly restart the machine.
(cron daemon is running)
3. query-pr is not working properly.
4. Bugs are not logged into bugs.log file and its says some failure to
create the bugs.log file but i (root) have created an empty
file and gave 666 permissions to the file.
5. Is there any way to redifine the priorities as per the company's needs.
If I get the solutions for these things I would rather be happy. We are
using GNATS for the functionality it provides but there are
lot more things like this to be taken care. Pls this is really a critical
thing to be solved. Hope some of u might turn up with solutions.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because
it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- GNATSWEB problem,
Uma R <=