help-gnu-emacs

Your Update Has Been Received [ME-040521-032367]

From: update.autoreply
Subject: Your Update Has Been Received [ME-040521-032367]
Date: 21 May 2004 13:04:26 -0600

Dear Athlete,

Your information was received on 5/21/2004 and will be added to your file. We
will contact you if there is a problem with the information that was received.

Please remember that you can also submit updates to your quarterly whereabouts
information on our website at: www.usantidoping.org using your login name and
password.

If you need instructions for using the online system, please contact me at:
address@hidden or by phone at: 1-866-601-2632 (ext. 2006).

Your tracking information for this submission is: