Re: repeat last n commands

From: Nikola Skoric
Subject: Re: repeat last n commands
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 15:04:57 +0000 (UTC)

Dana Sat, 20 Oct 2007 16:19:51 +0200,
Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa@Web.DE> kaze:

> Am 20.10.2007 um 15:03 schrieb Nikola Skoric:
>
>> How do I repeat last few commands? I know that repeating the last
>> command is C-xz, but what I want is repeat last *two*
>> comands. Thanks...
>
> C-x ESC ESC up up ... ?

Aham. OK. Replace "commands" with... "things" :-D For instance, I
want to remove first 3 characters in next 5 lines. I do M-3 C-d,
then press down arrow and now I want to repeat that 4 times. C-xz
repeats only my next-line. And I want to repeat M-3 C-d that was
executed before next-line too.

--
"Now the storm has passed over me
I'm left to drift on a dead calm sea