Re: News server access from Gnus [was: Re: [OT] Reading Emacs Tutorials]

From: prad
Subject: Re: News server access from Gnus [was: Re: [OT] Reading Emacs Tutorials]
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 15:39:05 -0700

On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 23:30:27 +0200
Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr> wrote:

> If you find any
> and you use them with satisfactory results for some time, please let
> me know, so I can add them to the list of public news servers I
> recommend to anyone who asks :-)

i will do so. thanks for all the info.
i'll reinvestigate mail with emacs and explore usenet with as well.
there should be a definite advantage of doing both these things through
one program!

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's