highlight breakpoints with pdb?

From: Xin Jin
Subject: highlight breakpoints with pdb?
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 14:29:09 -0800 (PST)

I use pdb with gud to debug python scripts. I am just wondering if there is way
to highlight the lines with breakpoints? For example, in some screenshots of
gud-gdb, some people seem to have red circles to the left of lines with
breakpoints. How to achieve that with pdb? And is there a way to list all
breakpoints (like the breakpoints buffer of gud-gdb)?

I actually tried realgud once, and it did have this feature. However, realgud
is lacking documentation, and I find it extremely confusing to use. I have very
limited knowledge of elisp, so I cannot figure out what is going on without a
more detailed guide.

Thanks.