Re: problem: M-a M-e gives symbol's function definition is voide

From: Robert Thorpe
Subject: Re: problem: M-a M-e gives symbol's function definition is voide
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 04:33:54 +0000

Krishnakant <krmane@openmailbox.org> writes:

> I actually can't use any navigation function in python-mode because I
> get the same error "symbol's function definition is voide ..." for any
> shortcut I press.

There are two possibilities I can think off.  Firstly, your versions of
python-mode and Emacs are incompatible.  Secondly, something in your
config is interferring with python mode.

I suggest starting an uncustomized Emacs using "emacs -Q" then see if
the problem still occurs.  If it doesn't then bisect your init file.

BR,
Robert Thorpe