Re: [External] : Re: not good proposal: "C-z <letter>" reserved for user

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: not good proposal: "C-z <letter>" reserved for users
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 00:23:44 +0200

On 13.02.2021 22:48, Drew Adams wrote:
4. I'll mention too that for Bookmark+ when I
changed from `C-x p' to `C-x x' I added a user
option for which key to use.  So users can deal
with the new conflict themselves, if I don't
end up trying yet another key as the default.

It's a pretty good approach, isn't it?

Overall, the user response to finally having some default bindings to project commands have been quite positive.

But those users who don't think the project- package is important enough can override the 'C-x p' binding and use it for Bookmark+.