hello from Emacs 29

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: hello from Emacs 29
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 09:21:28 +0200

C-u M-x emacs-version RET

GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, cairo version
1.16.0) of 2021-10-04

Installation went seamlessly and so did the re-compiling of my
own Elisp. I did see some warnings related to Gnus
(gnus-sum.el) during the byte-compilation of Emacs' Elisp tho,
I'm sure you are aware of that but just saying since it's
never a good feeling to see that during an installation, any
installation ...

Had to change my update script (really a set of zsh functions)
just a little, so now it looks like this:

Keep it uptime ...

#! /bin/zsh
#
# this file: