Re: Retrieve all the emails belong to a thread initiated by myself from

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Retrieve all the emails belong to a thread initiated by myself from the archive server.
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 11:20:33 +0200

Hongyi Zhao wrote:

> You have set a bunch of ML addressed in the regexps, why you
> only mention `gmane.emacs.help' here?

I get help-gnu-emacs with Gnus and Gmane as the newsgroup
gmane.emacs.help so when I sometimes get the same mails
because people have clients that don't yada yada or
CC w/o etc etc and I do get the mail as well then the filter
regexp catches the mail and the respool rule places it where
I don't see it, because I'm bound (well ... it is very likely
at least) to is it anyway, namely here in gmane.emacs.help,
where it is obviously much better :)

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/

--
underground experts united