Re: don't show dired header

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: don't show dired header
Date: Thu, 05 May 2022 17:39:39 +0200

On 2022-05-05, at 03:22, Emanuel Berg <incal@dataswamp.org> wrote:

> I think this line
>
>   /home/incal/.emacs.d/emacs-init: (32.8 GiB available)
>
> is pretty meaningless, can I disable it and instead get an
> extra line to list the directory files?

Well, the name of the current directory is pretty useful here, and you
don't actually lose anything with displaying the available space, no?

BTW, you can disable showing the available space (check out the
`dired-free-space' variable).  I don't think you can disable displaying
the directory, though.

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski