Re: (*) -> 1

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: (*) -> 1
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 17:42:27 +0300

* Michael Heerdegen <michael_heerdegen@web.de> [2023-01-19 16:46]:
> Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:
>
> > Aha, the final conclusion is "it is there (*) ➜ 1" and please "don't
> > talk" or "Gods will get angry".
>
> Honestly - this is how you talk to people after we already spent,
> literally, hours of answering your questions?

Well -- you are free to draw conclusions. We may go through
encyclopedias and what, though answer to question why is it useful is
unknown.

When I say "useful" I wish to see that usefulness in Emacs Lisp.

Or maybe if it's origin is in Common Lisp or MacLisp, I wish to
understand from there.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns