Re: `other-window-prefix' command, running anything in the other window

From: Psionic K
Subject: Re: `other-window-prefix' command, running anything in the other window
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 07:21:07 +0900

Oh yikes.  The `other-window-prefix' we have already is pretty limited.  No
go.  The behavior I want to achieve is: `other-window-prefix' +
`scroll-window' -> `scroll-other-window'

Second draft:

1. Switch window if there is another window.  If there is no other window,
run other-window-prefix to be sure we get a new one.
2. In post command hook, switch back to the previous window

I think it should work this way anyway, although not using a hook if
written  for Emacs.