help-gnucap

Re: [Help-gnucap] print command

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Help-gnucap] print command
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 15:41:24 -0500

On Friday 11 December 2009, Thiago de Paiva wrote:
> I want to put, at same place, current and voltage graph.
>  Current is much smaller then voltage, then I want to
>  multiply the value of current by 50, because this way I can
>  see both as well as. Is there a manner to do it directly
>  from gnucap command? Something like "print ac v(vl)
>  50*i(rl)"?

No.  not yet.

The print (also plot, probe,store, alarm) statements do not take
expressions.  It will some day, but not now.

I have always thought of things like that as belonging in the
viewing and postprocessing software, but most of the viewing
software is fairly simple.

I think if you are using gnuplot, you can do that in the gnuplot
command.