help-gnucap

Re: Update gnucap gitbook

From: Felix Salfelder
Subject: Re: Update gnucap gitbook
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 11:31:02 +0200

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 06:12:27PM +0300, Vladimir Zhbanov wrote:
> [..]
> So, we're supporting gnucap the same way as geda-gaf does.

gnucap-geda [1] implements language support for geda/geschem schematics
and symbols. I don't know how the file formats have changed since
Lepton, but it (still) works with libgeda shipped with Debian.

> [..]
> Anyways, better integration with gnucap is always in my
> plans :-)

Few of the components corresponding to the gEDA symbols are implemented
for Gnucap, but more need to be added in order to be really useful.

cheers
felix

[1] https://codeberg.org/gnucap/gnucap-geda/