help-gnunet

[Help-gnunet] (no subject)

From: Josh Larson
Subject: [Help-gnunet] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:09:15 -0600 (MDT)

Hi, I have been reading up on GNUnet and it sounds like great software.  I
got it to compile on Linux/PPC, so you can add that to the compatibility
list.  I am running Debian Woody on an iBook with a 2.4.19-rc1-ben0(BenH)
kernel. I needed to install openssl into /usr/local/openssl as recommended
by the README since Debian prefixed it to /usr and all the files were spread
out.

Anyway, the program seems to work, but I think I'm having trouble
connecting.All I get is a bunch of:

HELO message received invalid. Dropping.
Expired HELO-message received. Dropped!

I tried to search for GPL and nothing came up.  I am behind a D-Link
wireless router, so I set UDP 2068 to allow incoming connections.  If there
is any way to see whether or not that port is truly open, I would like to
know.  I am relatively new to Linux so I don't know all the little system
utilities to find that stuff out.  Thanks for any help anyone could give me.
Drain the blood from this valentine
--Josh--
www.torncanvas.com