help-gnunet

[Help-gnunet] gnunet-stats and gnunet-gtk can't connect

From: Robin Green
Subject: [Help-gnunet] gnunet-stats and gnunet-gtk can't connect
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:11:04 +0100

Neither gnunet-stats nor gnunet-gtk seems to work for me. When I run gnunet-stats I get

Error obtaining reply from gnunetd!

and gnunetd says at the same time

Rejected unauthorized connection from 127.0.0.1.

Similarly gnunetd says the same thing when I try to query for GPL in gnut-gtk.

Why should it reject connections from localhost? I removed 127.0.0.1 from the blacklist and restarted gnunetd but this made no difference.

--
Robin